Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NEED YOUR WORLDWIDE HELP FOR CASTING

hey all.. My friend Jay Bulger needs your help. Jay is an ex-model friend of mine who is a man with a creative energy that never sleeps. He writes, directs music videos, and is now directing a worldwide Pepsi commercial. He asked me for my help in casting.
Jay will be traveling the world looking for young (late teens -early 20's) artists who are creating interesting and off the beaten track things.

He gave me an example of a artists who builds dog houses in the middle of Siberia.

Please send your casting ideas to me and I will forward them to Jay
olsonfoto@gmail.com

He will be in the middle east, russia, china, russia, Spain and many other countries.

This will start shooting in a week. So send me your info asap

No comments:

Post a Comment