Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA WINS!!!


MY VOTE COUNTED!!! OBAMA WON!!!

THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.. CHANGE IS COMING AND AMERICA WILL BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN

WITH A TRUE VISIONARY FOR A LEADER!!!


Last night when the electoral votes passed 270 the streets of Harlem where I live erupted
with an electricity that I have never felt before... I stuck my head out of our windows and all you could hear was screaming and cheering. I put on my shoes and ran down to 125th st with my friends. As soon as we left the building the sound of happiness took over the night. People were in their pajamas in the streets dancing and singing songs of jubilation. Everywhere screaming, chanting "OBAMA OBAMA". "Obama won", "he did it" " we did it" Emotions running wild in a way I have never in my life witnessed. My words will never do justice to what I experienced or saw last night in Harlem.


It was like every NY sports team won championships on New Years Eve. A complete eruption of human spirit.


It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. We are so HAPPY today!!!

1 comment: