Wednesday, August 12, 2009

playing tourist in my hometown NYC


been back form germany for a week. f**ked up my knee in munich.. so I spent all last week with my leg on ice and elevated. The weekend arrived fast with a trip to dc to retrieve my prints form the show. They been in storage at the inlaws. I gave a print to them and they loved it! Always nice to make someone smile.
NYC came fast on Monday morning only to find my sis and husband in the pad for a few days. Return a car to LGA, take big and iggy to the vet and viola tourist for 36 hours.
Here is a nice pic from my travels around the city.

2 comments:

  1. this is my favorite entry so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat scripts[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to build an income online.

    ReplyDelete