Wednesday, August 12, 2009

totally f**ked by a cab thinknning I was a tourist

in the cab with my sis and hub. flagged a cab from battery park where the ferry's come in. strapped with a camera, sunglasses and my family in tow, we looked like tourists from middle america.. jeff to cab driver "bleeker and christopher" a $6 cab ride at best and 10 minutes away. the asshole takes us up the fdr to houston and crosses over.. a brilliant moment for me. i did not stop one screaming at him calling him and idiot who prey and robs tourists. i was not gonna have any of his shit. such a pain in the ass.. totally scammed. non stop berating and upon arrival, i threw 6 bucks at him and left the cab with 22$ on the meter.. FUCK YOU cab driver. don't mess with NYkr's. you are lucky I did not turn you into the taxi police.

moral to story. don't look like a tourist when you flag a cab downtown, you may be taken for an expensive ride.

my sister laughed and was delighted with a tour of lower manhattan, lower east side, east village, soho, greenwich village and finally the west village

No comments:

Post a Comment