Saturday, August 11, 2007

On the road in Russia with Jay Bulger..model,actor,producer,director and writer





My friend Jayson Bulger aka Jay, Dick, the Bulge, the Champ among others, is one of those people you meet in life that makes you smile for his happiness. I met Jayson a few years back as a struggling male model. Introduced by Paolo from my old agency. I was promised that Jay and I would be best friends. At first I was taken aback. He had his hair corn rowed and was wearing tons of eyeliner straight from the fashion shows at Bryant Park. We drank with my fav bartender in the world at sidewalk and our friendship continued to grow. Since that time Jay went on to tell me tales of his life that seemed lies and day dreams. I mean they seemed ridiculous. made my crazy life seem like bland baby food. The story fo being at the Chinese Fashion Awards tripping on acid doing interviews, being chauffeured around China in a private jet, climbing the great wall and other things only few ever experience was enough to let me know that he lives the life of the new Hemmingway. Jay returned to America with one thing on his mind. DOMINATION!! Well, as it turned out Dick took all of his talent and became a music video director and producer, actor, writer and most recently and gaining tons of press as a tv show creator. I met with Jay as he was filming a segment for the pilot in the back woods of Russia. He was up to his old antics, living the life! The shows first trailer looks hilarious. It goes to a place that no other show has gone to THE LIFE OF MALE MODELS.. this is no Fabio dumb ass butter shit. This is the real deal marked with more sarcasm than you can throw a can of tuna at. Check it out before it hits the TV and the big screen. http://www.bluesteel.tv

5 comments:

  1. thanks for this. i've read some of his blogs, and struck by his wit and quick intelligence....and analytical approach. hope to see his film sometime, somehow....on his way to great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete